Testing & Training
NET can provide complete structured cabling testing and documentation services following an installation or when required. NET may also provide specialized testing and training solutions for specific technologies as listed below.
Audio Visual Solutions
All audio visual (AV) including video teleconferencing (VTC) and telepresence systems are tested and certified to be functional and ready for use following an installation. NET provides 24x7 IP and ISDN test numbers for connectivity tests and confirmation that systems are readily transmitting audio and video.
For video conferencing installations and as an optional service, NET offers basic end user video conferencing training. End user training sessions may consist of:
- Pre-system operation tips including enabling correct equipment settings and levels, powering up displays and other auxiliary devices
- Walk-through instruction on system use and operation
- Programming camera presets
- Placing microphones and utilizing the remote control
- Storing and dialing from the directory
- Presentation and troubleshooting tips
For information on customized audio visual training solutions including administrator or train the trainer services, please contact a NET Sales Representative at 1.877.NET.5448.
Contact a sales representative to learn more about NET's Professional Services Go